Service Times & Location
Being part of worship is being connected.
Join us on Sundays at 10:00 a.m.
Worship is a time for connecting with God and one another. We offer opportunities to do that in various ways which may include music, drama, visual arts, etc. There are two (2) ways to do that:
Services are live-streamed on YouTube live on our Woodridge UMC channel.
We invite you to join us in the sanctuary on Sunday mornings. Because our space is limited, we ask that you please register your attendance by using this link. When you register, you will receive an email with the guidelines all must follow for everyone’s safety and well-being. You can also view the guidelines below.
Accessibility aids are available. Just ask the ushers for assistance. The building and sanctuary are accessible to people with mobility issues.
Please know that we will always hold worship services regardless of the weather. However, we ask everyone be mindful of their ability to travel safely before choosing to attend services.
All Are Welcome!
GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP GATHERINGS
Welcome back! It is so good to be back and worshipping in person again! We endeavor to always provide a safe environment for us to worship, work and fellowship together as the body of Christ. So there are a few guidelines that we must all acknowledge and adhere to as we live in our “new normal”. Yes, things will be different from what we have known in the past.
- Before your arrival, please conduct a self-wellness check. If you are not feeling well, have been diagnosed with a positive COVID test or been with someone who has been in the past 14 days, have a fever or any of the other symptoms, please stay home.
- Please enter the building using the doors on the west end, near the sanctuary.
- The Sunday morning worship service will continue to be recorded “live” for YouTube. Thus, it is important for you to arrive no later than 9:50 a.m. so that you are seated when the service begins at 10:00. In preparation for the service, there will be sound, voice and light checks so please be seated and refrain from conversation in the sanctuary.
- Yes, masks/face coverings are required for entry into the building and must be worn the entire time you are in the building. If you are uncomfortable with wearing a mask, please continue to worship with us online.
- NO FOOD OR DRINK IS ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING. Consuming these items would require removal of the mask and your mask must not be removed in the building.
- As you are entering the building, hand sanitizer, or hand washing, is required.
- Restrooms are available for single occupancy use only.
- Social distancing has become our common practice. Please allow 6 feet of distance between you and your fellow worshipper.
- Air purifiers are now in use. The sanctuary doors will be propped open to help with ventilation. Please refrain from touching and/or closing the doors.
- Upon entering the building, you will be escorted to a seat by an usher. Please follow the direction of the designated usher and make sure that there are no more than 5 people per pew.
- During worship, there will be a few adjustments as well.
- We will not be distributing bulletins or paper announcements.
- There will be no “passing the peace” during worship. You are encouraged to “socialize” outside of the building.
- As much as you would like to, please refrain from singing.
- The offering plate will be on the table as you enter the sanctuary. It will not be passed down the aisle.
- At the end of the worship service, please remain in your seat until we announce that the live stream has ended.
- Decisions about communion are still in process. Currently, it will continue to be celebrated via ZOOM at noon on Sundays.
12. Please do not linger or congregate in the narthex. We do not have adequate space to allow for safe gathering.
These guidelines are for the safety and well being of all of us. This is not our preferred manner of worship, work or fellowship, but these guidelines are for the protection of all of us. Please follow them carefully.